英語口語生活句子
英語口語生活句子
英語口語怎么拿高分呢?其實最重要的是我們平時要多開口,還有把要背的要讀,都要復習好哦,小編今天整理了一些英語口語,希望可以幫助到大家。
如何地道表達強調
1.用形容詞“very”,“single”等表示強調
Red Army fought a battle on this very spot.
紅軍就在此地打過一仗。
Not a single person has been in the office thisafternoon.
今天下午竟然沒有一個人來過辦公室。
2.用反身代詞表示強調
I myself will see her off at the station.
我將親自到車站為她送行。
You can do it well yourself.
你自己能做好這件事情。
3.用助詞“do”表示強調
The baby is generally healthy,but every now and then she does catch a cold.
那孩子的健康狀況尚好,但就是偶爾患感冒。
Do be quiet.I told you I had a headache.
務必安靜,我告訴過你,我頭疼。
4.用副詞“very”,“only”,“even”,“too”等表示強調
He drank it to the very last drop.
他把它喝得一干二凈。
Only in this way can we wipe out the enemy troops.
只有用這樣的方法我們才能消滅敵軍。
He didn’t answer even my letter.
他甚至連我的信都未回。
I will too go!我要去的!
5.用“...and that”,“...and those”,“not...too much”,“否定加否定”等結構表示強調
They fulfilled the task,and that in a few days.
他們在幾天內完成的就是那項任務。
I gave her some presents,and those the day before yesterday.
前天我送給她的就是那些禮物。
I can’t thank you too much.
我無論怎樣感謝你都不過份。
I am not unfaithful to you.
我對你無比忠誠。
6.用短語“in every way”,“in no way”,“by all means”,“by no means”,“only too”,“alltoo”,“but too”,“in heaven”,“in the world”,“in hell”,“on earth”,“under the sun”等表示強調
His behaviour was in every way perfect.
他的舉止確實無可挑剔。
By all means take your son with you.
你一定要把兒子帶來。
The news was only too true.
這消息確實是事實。
Where in heaven were you then?
當時你到底在哪里?
7.用倒裝句表示強調
Dishonest he is!他的確不誠實!
In wine is the truth. 酒后吐真言。
8.用強調句型表示強調
It was the headmaster who opened the door for me.
正是校長為我開的門。
It was yesterday that we carried out that experiment.
就是在昨天我們做了那個實驗。
惹是生非
1. John, if you don't learn how to keep your noseclean, you're going to end up in jail.
約翰,如果你再惹是生非,你總有一天會坐牢的。
2. Let sleeping dog lie.
別惹麻煩。(勿驚臥狗)
3. My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs uptrouble.
我弟弟的脾氣很暴躁,常惹是生非。
ill-tempered:脾氣暴躁的
4. Don't always try to start something when everything is running smoothly.
當一切都進行得很順利時,不要總想惹是生非。
5. Don't trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
不要自找麻煩,除非麻煩來找你。
6. Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.
你最好還是走吧,別自找麻煩!
7. He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if itain't broke, don't fix it.
他當主教練之后,并未對該隊做什么大改變,可能他是覺得”沒事兒不要亂動”吧。
ain't [eint] prep. 不是(等于are not,am not)
8. Do not get involved with politics. That's borrowing trouble.
不要涉足政界,那簡直是自找麻煩。
9. I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things workmore smoothly.
我不是想惹是生非,只是想提幾個建議使事情更順利地進行。
10. Don't go looking for trouble.
別沒事找事
英語口語生活句子相關文章: