旅游英語情景對話:引客入座
旅游英語情景對話:引客入座
如果想要出國旅游,那就有必要學習一些常用旅游情景對話。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)砺糜斡⒄Z情景對話:引客入座,歡迎大家學習!
引客入座英語情景對話一:
A:Good evening.
A:晚上好。
B:Good evening. We've a reservation for a table for four. My name is Tim.
B:晚上好。我們已經預訂了有一張4個人坐的桌子,我的名字是蒂姆。
A:Let me check the list. Yes,we do have a reservation under Mr. Tim.
A:讓我看一下登記表。沒錯,我們這里的確有一位蒂姆先生訂了一張桌子。
B:But there is a change in the number of people.There are seven of us. Three of my friends are coming soon.
B:不過人數(shù)有點變化。我們一共有7個人,其余3個很快就來。
A:It doesn't matter. Follow me,please. What do you think of the table in the center of the dining room?
A:沒問題。請跟我來。大廳中央的位置怎么樣?
B:Well,it's a window table that we've booked.
B:嗯,我們預訂的是靠窗的桌子。
A:I'm sorry,but you see,all the tables by the window are small,with up to 4 seats.
A:對不起,但您看看所有靠窗的位置都很小,最多坐4個人。
B:Oh,I see. We'll have to make up with the center one.
B:哦,我明白了。我們只有將就一下坐在大廳中間了。
A:Thank you for your understanding,Mr. Tim.
A:蒂姆先生,謝謝您的理解。
B:If a Mr. Wu comes to look for me, just take him here.
B:如果有一位吳先生過來找我,請帶他過來這邊。
A:Yes,I will.
A:好的,我會的。
引客入座英語情景對話二:
A:Good evening,sir. Welcome to our restaurant.
A:先生,晚上好。歡迎光臨我們餐館。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
A:Do you have a reservation?
A:您有沒有預約?
B:Yes,I do.
B:是的,有預約。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:請問您貴姓?
B:Yes , it's Mr. Brown.
B:布朗。
A:Mr. Brown. We were expecting you. This way,please. Will this table be fine?
A:布朗先生。我們正在恭候您的大駕。這邊請。這張桌子好嗎?
B:Oh,this is just fine.
B:哦,不錯。
A:Please take a seat.
A:請坐。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
A:Here is the menu.
A:這是菜單。
引客入座英語情景對話三:
A:Good evening.
A:晚上好。
B:Good evening. I'd like a table for four,please.
B:晚上好。我要一張4人餐桌。
A:OK. Where would you like to sit?
A:好。你們想坐在哪兒呢?
B:By the window , please.
B:窗子旁邊。
A:All right. This way,please.
A:行。這邊請。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
引客入座英語情景對話四:
A:I'm sorry,sir. We can't do anything for you. We're jammed.
A:對不起,先生。我們無法為您服務,我們已經客滿了。
B:But I have a reservation. My name is Deng Li.
B:但我已預訂了座位。我叫鄧立。
A:Let me see. Oh,yes. Mr. Deng. We've been expecting you. Please come this way.
A:讓我查一查。哦,是的,鄧先生,我們正等著您呢。請這邊走。
B:Thanks. I have booked a table for three.
B:多謝。我預訂過一張三人桌。
A:Yes,it's a table next to the window.
A:是的,是一張靠窗的桌子。
B;Thank you so much.
B:太謝謝你了。
引客入座英語情景對話五:
A:Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.
A:晚上好,歡迎光臨本店。
B:Good evening. We want a dinning room with a table for eight.
B:晚上好,我們要一間有可坐下8個人的桌子的房間。
A:I'm sorry,sir. The rooms are not available now.But would you like to have your dinner in the dinning hall? I can find a table by the window for you.
A:對不起,先生。餐廳都滿了。你們愿意在大廳里用餐嗎?我可以為你們安排一張靠窗的桌子。
B:No , thanks. We have made a reservation before.
B:謝謝,不用了。事前我們已預訂了座位。
A:Can I have your name , please?
A:請問您叫什么名字?
B:My name is James.
B:我叫詹姆斯。
A:I'll ask waitress to show you the way.
A:我讓服務員帶你們去。
B:Thanks.
B:謝謝。